Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Almost a month post-op for ulnar nerve transposistion - Second follow up appointment

Monday Night -
still the same pains that developed Friday. They were gone in the Am but even when I use the arm a little bit they are back. I thoughts maybe it is hypersensitivity from the nerve 'waking up' but I wouldn't have thought i had that much damage to do that.. since at times I felt very minimal symptoms (although more severe at other times of course - warranting surgery).

Who knows...

The thickness under the scar is getting smaller. I wish my fingers would feel normal all the time though. It felt like it was getting like that a week ago but since last friday has been worse again. Weird.

I can sleep ok now though without really any discomfort from the surgery.

No comments: