Monday, November 24, 2008

Four days post-op for ulnar nerve transposistion

Sunday


Bruise is starting to yellow (disperse)




this does not hurt:



So - not too much different than yesterday - bruise is slightly dispersing.
The one thing different - I had a bad nights sleep (I did take pain meds last night). Worst night of sleep yet. I will say though part of it was because the dog was on the bed and he was healing from surgery so when I heard him move I woke up - fearing he was getting to his incision which was sutered and then glued on top of it. He wont wear a cone - he freezes and trembles.. so he's still getting used to it, meanwhile we keep it off most of the time.

Anyways... my shoulder and elbow burned during the night it was quite uncomfortable. I'm certain it's because of how elevated it is, as during the day I don't have that issue and the arm is moved around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm two weeks post surgery and my bruising is getting worse not better. I don't suppose you may know why? Doctors can't seem to give me any answers at all. I'm really starting to get worried